- Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinance!
- Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
- Satan represents undefiled widom, instead of hypocritical self-deciet!
- Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
- Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
- Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!
- Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “devine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
- Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
- Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!
The above was taken from “The Satanic Bible” By Anton Szandor LaVey.
Amazing photography courtesy of Seth Wolfson.
To keep the spirit alive, here is a simple way to help. Thank you for being Robin Hood.